New Resident Checklist
Home is Here
Thank you for considering Indian Head to be your home. We hope that you will join us.
We currently have approximately 2000 residents living within the Town of Indian Head. Many of our residents have lived here for more than 20 years; the majority of our new residents have moved here to escape hectic City life or to be closer to family and friends.
We realize it can sometimes be challenging to re-locate to a new community. We hope that the information provided on our website about our schools, facilities, community services, local businesses and more help you in your move. If you are unable to locate the information you are searching for please contact our Town office at (306) 695-3344.
Moving to Indian Head
If you are considering Indian Head or are in the process of moving to our Town you may find some of the following information useful. We have compiled a list of things to consider prior to arriving in Indian Head that may make your transition smoother.
- Make contact with our local Realtors to help you find a house to make your home.
- If you are interested in renting our local Realtors can help you find a house or apartment.
- Interested in building a home? Click here to see a list of the Town's residential lots for sale.
- If you are interested in buying a condo take a look at Sun View Place! More information is found further down on this page.
- Contact our Town office at (306) 695-3344 to set up the following: Water Utility Account and Tax account
- Contact www.expressaddress.comto connect, transfer, disconnect or update your address for:
- Natural gas
- Driver's license
- Health cards
- Vehicle registration
- Cable television and other services.
- Contact our local Canada Post office at (306) 695-2312 to set up a postal box for your mail delivery.
- If you have school aged children we would encourage you to contact the appropriate school to register them.
- Check out a Street Map of our community.
Other Government, Health, employment contacts you may find helpful:
Sun View Place Condo's
Welcome to Sun View Place! Great Condo Living in a Rural Area!
- 1200 sq. ft. condo’s (plus deck) have 2 bedrooms, a den, a laundry room, and 2 bathrooms
- ground-level, heated parking
- 9 ft. ceilings
- individual heat / air conditioning
- includes 4 stainless steel kitchen appliances
- additional storage unit on same floor as condo
- exercise room, hot tub, and BBQ area
- 1600 sq ft entertainment room with TV theatre, pool table, etc.
- 1600 sq ft sunroom with full kitchen
- guest suite for visitors to rent
- in-building garbage and recycling area
912 Otterloo Street, Indian Head - 4 blocks from downtown
Click here to see the exterior, the sunroom, and the floor plan PLUS photo’s of the Show Suites.
Visit the website at www.sunviewplacecondo.ca
Once You Arrive
If you have moved to Indian Head recently, welcome to our community.
Now that you are here you may have a long list of things to do. We hope that you have found what you need to know on our website. If you are unable to find what you are looking for please contact our Town Office where one of our staff will be happy to spend some time answering your questions. Our office is located at 421 Grand Avenue and we are open from 8:30 am- 12:00 noon, 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
We encourage you to explore any or all of the following which may make your transition into the community smoother:
- Child Care - we have a registered Day Care and pre-school in Indian Head and many Day Home providers.
- Transportation – The Town with the assistance of the Lions Club operates the nine-passenger Abilities Van to assist elderly and disabled persons. There are many opportunities for carpooling into the city of Regina. There is also a Grey Hound bus depot in the Town for passengers and packages.
- There are numerous tourism related activities and attractions very close to our community in addition to the community recreation and sports facilities and programs.
- We encourage you to take the time to review the groups and volunteer organizations in our community. Joining a group or volunteering is a great way to participate in the betterment of the community and meet your neighbors .
- Make sure that you check out our community events calendar often to find out what is going on in our Town and to take full advantage of opportunities to participate and attend.
Other important information that you may need.